Tuesday, January 11, 2011

OK, I gotta get myself to start blogging again!

It’s been a long time since I last blogged, for multiple reasons.  I wasn’t in school the last term and was isolating myself and I was lazy too.  But I’m back in school this term, and there were a lot of times when I wanted to just write stuff down into blog form but never did it.

I’m going to try to do one blog post a week now based on stuff I’m learning have learnt in the past months, or conversations/sermons I’ve had.  One each week will give me time to put enough research into it and hopefully have more biblical references…. at least that’s the plan.

Basic stuff that I might write about, roughly:

  1. Desires, satisfaction in God not self
  2. Faith and anxiety
  3. Godly sorrow and repentance
  4. Grace, trust in Christ not yourself   

No comments:

Post a Comment