Friday, January 6, 2012

Being more Intentional

I would say I was not active at all last term in meeting and talking to people at CCF. So I didn’t really get to know many frosh. It was partly a deliberate decision on my part, but I definitely want to be intentional in doing it this term.

Part of it, is that sometimes after CCF, with the organization and sometimes anxiety towards the night (yes, gotta pray for more faith in God, as well as remember the purpose of fellowship and relying on God), I feel like I rather just go home for more quietness. I guess I also have a preference to medium-sized groups of people (especially after a Friday Night); feels easier to talk to people in that setting.

1 comment:

  1. its k. i would rather just go home for more quietness a lot of time too; and medium sized groups.

    ReplyDelete